Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foot spa/bath query

Options
  • 14-12-2016 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi all,

My wife and i recently found out that she is pregnant, so with Christmas on the horizon I've been wracking my brains to get her practical but enjoyable gifts. I was thinking of getting her a foot bath because of how her feet are going to be affected, but I've seen things to say they may cause contractions and to wait until later in the pregnancy.

Ironically, I had bought her a pair of shoes before we learned of our impending arrival.

Has anyone had any experience with them and if so would it be a yay or nay, apologies if this is the in the wrong forum or if im not seeing an existing thread, please move if required.

many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭comongethappy

Hi all,

My wife and i recently found out that she is pregnant, so with Christmas on the horizon I've been wracking my brains to get her practical but enjoyable gifts. I was thinking of getting her a foot bath because of how her feet are going to be affected, but I've seen things to say they may cause contractions and to wait until later in the pregnancy.

Ironically, I had bought her a pair of shoes before we learned of our impending arrival.

Has anyone had any experience with them and if so would it be a yay or nay, apologies if this is the in the wup rong forum or if im not seeing an existing thread, please move if required.

many thanks

I was gifted a foot spa during pregnancy and instructions said you cannot use any of the massage functions, same when I went for a pedicure, I soaked my feet in it but they would not turn it on. So it would have been easier to soak my feet in a basin.

Maybe gift a few bath bombs for feet, a cooling leg and foot spray and gel, etc? Lush are fab http://www.lushusa.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-Lush-Site/en_US/Stories-Article?cid=article_products-for-pregnancy and Tesco did an awesome cooling spray I swore by last time.

Maybe a mama mio set would be nice as well, I got one and loved the products.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭HelgaWard

Hi all,

Has anyone had any experience with them and if so would it be a yay or nay, apologies if this is the in the wrong forum or if im not seeing an existing thread, please move if required.

many thanks

Maybe get her a voucher for beauty spa place that also does Mum 2 be pamper packages?!

Advertisement