Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student teacher seeks principal

Options
  • 14-12-2016 8:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭

That title sounds a bit suggestive haha. Totally not my intention!

I really hope this doesn't get deleted because I could do with any help I can get. I know AH isn't the best place for it to be, but it gets the best traffic and I need as many views as I can get.

I'm training to be a secondary school teacher and need to find a school for teaching practice in February 2017. Most (all?!) schools have already agreed to take on someone and I'm just having no luck. I'm in the midwest but will teach anywhere.

If you are a principal or a teacher and know of a school that can help me out, I'd *really* appreciate it. Send me a PM if you feel like working a Christmas miracle!

Edit: As this is AH, I'm prepared for the jokes and slagging. But be nice, it's Christmas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Didas

Begging for a job on boards, the only job search technique lower than shouting out a car window

• Registered Users Posts: 12,433 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

I really hope this doesn't get deleted because I could do with any help I can get. I know AH isn't the best place for it to be, but it gets the best traffic and I need as many views as I can get.

I'm training to be a secondary school teacher and need to find a school for teaching practice in February 2017. Most (all?!) schools have already agreed to take on someone and I'm just having no luck. I'm in the midwest but will teach anywhere.

If you are a principal or a teacher and know of a school that can help me out, I'd *really* appreciate it. Send me a PM if you feel like working a Christmas miracle!

Edit: As this is AH, I'm prepared for the jokes and slagging. But be nice, it's Christmas.

Did you think this through before you put it up on AH, its either thinking outside the box or very inappropriate can't decide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Ciderswigger

tonygun wrote: »
    Begging for a job on boards, the only job search technique lower than shouting out a car window

Why not? It's worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭D9Male

Ciderswigger? That name screams respectability.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭2011abc

Would a mod please transfer this to Teaching and Lecturing , puhleeease ?!Although OP deleting profile and starting again might be a better choice .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭GreenFolder2

D9Male wrote: »
    Ciderswigger? That name screams respectability.

It's possibly an unusual German surname....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

I normally think AH is good for anything but I genuinely think you've made a big mistake putting this here.

Do you want a potential employer, particularly a school principal, digging through your posting history?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,365 ✭✭✭corner of hells

What subjects do you teach ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11 london bus 200

you spelled principle wrong, so no

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Didas

you spelled principle wrong, so no

Oh jesus... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Locked at the request of OP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement