Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sims4

Options
  • 14-12-2016 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hey everyone just wondering if anyone can help me please. I'm wondering would the sims4 work on a laptop with windows 7 please. Thanks 😊

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 marz87

Is this what u need

Model number is: EXtensa 5220

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

marz87 wrote: »
    Model number is: EXtensa 5220

Looks like it has the GMAx3100. It might be somewhat playable albeit on lowest settings.

Thanks it's for my daughter as a santa present I don't have a clue about it all. She will be delighted to get it now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

marz87 wrote: »
    Thanks it's for my daughter as a santa present I don't have a clue about it all. She will be delighted to get it now

As I said it might be playable but it could be very stuttery. Might not be an enjoyable experience

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

I don't think it will work at all.

Be prepared for the worst.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Go to this website on the laptop, search for the sims 4 and it should check to see if it'll work: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

If it's got a celeron processor and 1gb of ram, it won't play at all.

Need the actual specs.

Advertisement