Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tottenham Hotspur vs Hull KO 8:00

Options
  • 14-12-2016 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,901 ✭✭✭

Dier in for the injured Dembele, and I'd replaced Son with Sissoko.

Snodgrass always seems to score or create against us. Dawson, Livermore, Huddleston and Mason. It's Tottenham v Tottenham.

Desperately need a win, how, what, why...I don't care how we get the job done.

_92937063_mediaitem92937062.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭Martin567

I think they might be better with Winks playing alongside either Wanyama or Dier.

I don't think a Wanyama/Dier central midfield is the best option against a team who will probably have nearly everyone back behind the ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,901 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Martin567 wrote: »
    I think they might be better with Winks playing alongside either Wanyama or Dier.

I don't think a Wanyama/Dier central midfield is the best option against a team who will probably have nearly everyone back behind the ball.

Good point, I don't see him dropping Wanyama though. And Dier is getting increasingly miffed, considering he was a main stay last season. Winks is well capable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Yeah, more likely to be Winks and Wanyama. Given the opposition I would even consider putting Alli back into midfield to give us more of an attacking threat from deep.

Hate to say it but we really need 6 points from 6 this week. Hull and Burnley are not great on the road.

Lloris

Walker-Toby-Jan-Walker

Alli-Wanyama

Son-Eriksen-NKoudou

Kane

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

Yeah, more likely to be Winks and Wanyama. Given the opposition I would even consider putting Alli back into midfield to give us more of an attacking threat from deep.

Hate to say it but we really need 6 points from 6 this week. Hull and Burnley are not great on the road.

Lloris

Walker-Toby-Jan-Walker

Alli-Wanyama

Son-Eriksen-NKoudou

Kane

Walker will be wrecked.

Would be nice to see GKN given a start alright.

I wouldn't be surprised to see some full back rotation in classic Poch style.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭joeguevara

Spurs to win this 3 -1. Maybe even nick it 3 nil. Kane and Son with definitely two...maybe a wanyama tap in for the third.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

joeguevara wrote: »
    Spurs to win this 3 -1. Maybe even nick it 3 nil. Kane and Son with definitely two...maybe a wanyama tap in for the third.

Haha I like the definitely in there.

Lloris,

Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose

Dier, Wanyama

Sissoko, Eriksen, Dele

Kane

Poch has gone with Dier and Wanyama, plus Sissoko starting?!

I very much trust Poch put this season, he just seems to have very different opinions to me!!

We need to win this one. Cannot see them scoring. We will need to be creative with our possession to break them down to create chances. They will have plenty of bodies behind the ball, hope this does not frustrate us.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

I predict Sissoko for MOTM tonight :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Toby to score. Spurs will win.

1-0

Poch seems to be have gone back to a back three, delighted.

Seems to be Alli - Eriksen - Sissoko behind Kane, with Wanyama deeper on his own.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭prodsc

Erikksen on his second..thank god thought we were going to concede.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,936 ✭✭✭SuprSi

3 now, big Vic :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭prodsc

Keeper saves a lovely free from Eriksen onto to post and it comes across for Wanyama to put it into the net for 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭09_09_09

Son is such a frustrating player. keeps giving away the ball for no reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭09_09_09

GKN should be on the pitch now. give him some minutes under the belt Mr. Poch.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭joeguevara

Pretty cLose apart from the first two scorers!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Feck you Zaltan..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Good instincts hope you put some money on the 3-0 and wanyama getting the 3rd
    !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,901 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Great win, clean sheet. Need to go on a run.

Advertisement