Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Tab A 10.1

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

€234 for same in Euronics and Expert stores too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭yannakis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Danielle D

How does this compare to the iPad Air 2, which I was going to order later for teenager, does anyone know? I'm useless at tech stuff but am a Samsung rather than Apple fan personally.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

YanisK wrote: »
    I didn't mention links as I said stores, not websites.

Euronics website is €234, not €219 though. Both sites charge extra €5.99 on top for delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Jay Dee

Hi,

Two questions on the Galaxy,
    (a) "microSD memory card slot"... Is there a limit to the sd card capacity ? 32/64/128 ?
    (b) " 2GB RAM. GB internal storage " Is there a number missing here ? Before GB ?

Thanks

Jay.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 louthuser

Anyone found good cases/covers for these, preferably from a shop & not online?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Mr Arrior

On the market for a tablet to save my new phone. Wud be using it for browsing, streaming and photos. Would this be a good choice? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

Mr Arrior wrote: »
    On the market for a tablet to save my new phone. Wud be using it for browsing, streaming and photos. Would this be a good choice? Thanks

It's pretty much a glorified Large galaxy phone. i just leave it in standby and the battery is not reducing at all, good for pick up and play and very fast/responsive!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

I'm looking at the display there 1920 x 1200 pixels.

It would be at least 1080p going by those specs? I usually just YouTube and read with my tablets so it would be great

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

I'm looking at the display there 1920 x 1200 pixels.

It would be at least 1080p going by those specs? I usually just YouTube and read with my tablets so it would be great

The specs are in the link a few posts up..

10.1" 1200x1920 pixels. I had a look at them in currys earlier, same price in there as argos. Nice tablet for the price, gonna pick some up myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

unklerosco wrote: »

10.1" 1200x1920 pixels. I had a look at them in currys earlier, same price in there as argos. Nice tablet for the price, gonna pick some up myself.

Sorry yeah I saw that is it 1080p sharp screen do ya think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

How do they compare to the Lenova tablet or the Amazon Fire?? I want to get my daughter a decent tablet.

I've been looking for a tablet to use with children in schools for the past while, I had a look at the range in Currys/Harvey Norman's and the galaxy tab was the best I tried out.. Cracking screen, good solid feel to it and good selection of covers available online.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭M007

unklerosco wrote: »

Does this have the S Pen built in?

M007 wrote: »
    Does this have the S Pen built in?

No

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭M007

Samsung - Galaxy Tab A (2016) - 10.1" - 16GB with S Pen - Black
    Model: SM-P580NZKAXARSKU: 5623312

Is this version available in Ireland _ i see it on BestBuy USA

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-galaxy-tab-a-2016-10-1-16gb-with-s-pen-black/5623312.p?skuId=5623312

It has 3GB of Ram?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Murt10

FFS. Another E230 poorer.

I'm slowly going broke after logging into Bargain Alerts. I don't know how much I have spent after seeing bargains on here. I'll end up in the Poorhouse.... Got the last one in Blanch

(Keep it up!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Mike1961

I got an alert from pricespy this am saying that best price is €204.59 from www.asseenontv.ie

Never heard of them!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭crabbypaddy

Mike1961 wrote: »
    I got an alert from pricespy this am saying that best price is €204.59 from www.asseenontv.ie

Never heard of them!!!

Same price from tesco direct via Parcel motel , adddresspal, parcel wizard without any of the worries of is it really in stock, will it take 3 weeks to deliver etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,930 ✭✭✭dodzy

Truckermal wrote: »
    How do they compare to the Lenova tablet or the Amazon Fire?? I want to get my daughter a decent tablet.
    More expensive, granted, but a far superior tablet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

dodzy wrote: »
    More expensive, granted, but a far superior tablet.

Is the Samsung worth it so?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,930 ✭✭✭dodzy

Truckermal wrote: »
    Is the Samsung worth it so?

Yes. If you have the funds, you won't be disappointed. Just noticed it's for your daughter. If she's very young, ask yourself does she need it ? If so, then go for it ........and definitely get a protective case and TG screen cover for it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

I still love mine! But then I'm a Samsung addict when it comes to the phone too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭droidman123

I was going to buy this tablet on tescodirect via parcel wizard,but they are looking for a british post code on the billing address,anyone know a way around this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

I was going to buy this tablet on tescodirect via parcel wizard,but they are looking for a british post code on the billing address,anyone know a way around this?

Revolut card? Just use Parcel Wizard as billing address

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭mikeoneilly

Addresspal

• Registered Users Posts: 19 glanboy

Adobe flash

Will adobe run on samsung tabs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 glanboy

Hi does this Samsung tab support adobe Flash products like photos hope or indlesign etc

Advertisement