Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon UK order via Hong Kong

Options
  • 13-12-2016 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭

Ordered an item from an Amazon seller but didn't realise it was shipping from Hong Kong. I'm not in a big rush for it but am wondering how long it should take to get here. The item was despatched on 22 Novemeber with an ETA of 2 December. Could it still arrive at this stage or should I look for a refund?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Amazon or Marketplace Seller?

Amazon, you have better comeback, Marketplace Sellers can be a nightmare and Amazon wash their hands with you on it most of the time.

If it left the 22nd you should be okay. I had an item leave China on the 2nd December and I'm confident enough it should clear customs before Christmas day. I normally say 2 weeks from Despatch from China but this time of year maybe 3 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

This time of year, 4wks.

17 Track have the average at 32 Days on Friday last.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭Heighway61

Arrived today :D

Advertisement