Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help - query on headset

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

It works with both old and new XBox One controllers.
    It has a 4-pole jack connection (works with newer controllers) and an adapter (for the older controllers).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,474 ✭✭✭Masala

JoyPad wrote: »
    It works with both old and new XBox One controllers.
    It has a 4-pole jack connection (works with newer controllers) and an adapter (for the older controllers).

Thanks JoyPad.... I'll go ahead with the purchase them

Many thanks

regards

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

My son received one with his XBox last year. It had worked fine through thick and thin, until one day his Titan was destroyed and he tossed the controller which flew with his headset into the wall. Luckily, the controller survived, but the headset jack and adapter were destroyed.

Alas, at the reduced price, maybe I buy him a new one...

• Registered Users Posts: 27,955 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

JoyPad wrote: »
    My son received one with his XBox last year. It had worked fine through thick and thin, until one day his Titan was destroyed and he tossed the controller which flew with his headset into the wall. Luckily, the controller survived, but the headset jack and adapter were destroyed.

Alas, at the reduced price, maybe I buy him a new one...

Get the little fecker a stress ball instead :D

Advertisement