Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Copper Sheeting

Options
  • 13-12-2016 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I cud get some copper sheeting or even off cuts. Curious to try a craft projects.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭callee

Whereabouts are you, I've got some, its not the thick stuff but I can just about cut it using a punch.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭thecelt

callee wrote: »
    Whereabouts are you, I've got some, its not the thick stuff but I can just about cut it using a punch.

Am in Kerry. Probably unlikely you are too?

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭waterfaerie

http://www.jameshealy.ie/

Don't be put off by their old style website! They have a place in Cork and Limerick, so maybe not too far for you from Kerry. They also sell over the phone and deliver.

We bought lots of copper sheeting last year for a project. We shopped around and these were by far the cheapest and most helpful. They even sent us samples of different thicknesses to see what would suit us before we ordered, although we were buying a fair bit from them. We're in Galway and dealt with the guys in Limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭callee

Hi, I'm in Kenmare

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭phelixoflaherty

You might get an old hot water tank off a plumber

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭thecelt

Thanks guys

Advertisement