Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advice on where to buy good value ecig and organic juice

Options
  • 13-12-2016 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

hello folks

i was vaping earlier in the year but i couldnt tolerate the pg juice(i suspect) so i was thinking of trying again with the VG juice any thoughts or advice on this anybody would be appreciated.

also im looking to buy a reliable good value vaping set up.

any advice , thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

brendan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

grymreepor wrote: »
    hello folks

i was vaping earlier in the year but i couldnt tolerate the pg juice(i suspect) so i was thinking of trying again with the VG juice any thoughts or advice on this anybody would be appreciated.

also im looking to buy a reliable good value vaping set up.

any advice , thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

brendan

Do you want to go direct lung or mouth to lung vaping,use stock coils or build your own,be prepared that your eliquid will be used up more quickly with sub-ohming but your nic strength will be lowered & up to 100% VG works great when using as direct lung vaping.
    Direct lung can be a beautiful vape if you have the right set-up & juice...I love to do both types of vaping.

I would go for the Pico 75w & Melo 3 mini kit if you want to do direct lung,I have tried mouth to lung on the Melo 3 with the air control nearly closed & it works pretty good,it uses stock coils http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mo...o-75w-kit.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭grymreepor

Do you want to go direct lung or mouth to lung vaping,use stock coils or build your own,be prepared that your eliquid will be used up more quickly with sub-ohming but your nic strength will be lowered & up to 100% VG works great when using as direct lung vaping.
    Direct lung can be a beautiful vape if you have the right set-up & juice...I love to do both types of vaping.

I would go for the Pico 75w & Melo 3 mini kit if you want to do direct lung,I have tried mouth to lung on the Melo 3 with the air control nearly closed & it works pretty good,it uses stock coils http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/vv-mo...o-75w-kit.html

thanks for that i never heard of direct to lung or mouth to lung i just inhaled the stuff! i got sarkoidosis from the smokes but after a while the vaping made me ill too so thats why i want to try the organic juice. theres a place in navan does the eleaf products which worked great but were a bit pricey. i found a site doing organic juice so i'll probabley be ok

thanks for the heads up

Advertisement