Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games Of 2016

Options
  • 12-12-2016 11:13pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 613 ✭✭✭

So guys, Im bored today so was wondering how much games ye bought and what you thought of them :D

-Fallout 4 = never actually played it :o will give it a shot after christmas

-The Withcer 3 = Brilliant game, so open so much stuff to do, when anyone wants a new game its the first I mention 10/10

-Journey = What a magic little game, a couple of hours of pureness 10/10

-The Last Of Us= Only played a couple of hours, but its real special so far, I can understand the praise it gets *8/10

-Unchartered 4 = The best the ps4 has to offer. I confess to being a blind fan so my rating of this game can be discounted :pac: 10/10

-Fifa 17 = UT still addicting, The Journey a pile of rubbish imo, first my career Ive played in years, enjoying my time with Lens. Improves on last year 8/10

-Unravel = I just couldnt get into it, its supposed to be good but Ill still give it 4/10

-Rorys Golf Game :pac: = Meh, the game itself is fine, but a real lack of well everything 4/10

-NBA 2k17 = The gameplay as always is top notch, my season froze so lost loads of progress, my GM has been updated which is good. 8/10

-Madden 17 = Gameplay is fine, but like Fifa the career is terrible, there is no reason to replay it tbh. 6/10

-Dirt = If I was asked to pick a driving game, this is the best one Ive ever played :cool: 9/10

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

2016 not over, people will buy half their years games at the STEAM Xmas sale probably.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Kal El

SeantheMan wrote: »
    2016 not over, people will buy half their years games at the STEAM Xmas sale probably.

Its over for me :(

Advertisement