Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Msc Occupation Therapy (Limerick University)

Options
  • 12-12-2016 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm sitting the Hpat in February with the hope of doing the Msc in Occupational Therapy in UL. If I pass the exam, and if I get offered a place, I'll have to leave my job, after being there for five years, and also move.
    It's going to be quite change and I was wondering if there is anyone out there who has done the course, and who would be willing to share their experience. I'd like to know what the work load is like; if you worked part-time; how long the placement runs for, or any other information that you think is worth knowing.

I'd really appreciate any bit of information.
    Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 431 ✭✭Killergreene

You'd be better off posting this in UL forum. Email the course director who can answer all your queries also. Have some mates doing it. Busy programme. Very few have part time jobs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Ann-Marie

Thanks for responding, I appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 catc2k

Hi, just wondering if you ended up doing the MSc in Occupational Therapy? Considering the same and also wondering about workload.

Advertisement