Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SWGOH - TNR Mace Windex is recruiting!

Options
  • 12-12-2016 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 35

TNR (The New Rebellion) is a multi guild SWGOH (Star Wars, Galaxy of Heroes) community currently with eight Guilds at various strengths and covering various time zones.

Current TNR Guilds - A Rey of Hope, ARK, DVD, Guided Force, Mace Windex, Pie Fighters, Raiders, Uprising

Mace Windex are currently looking for players who are working hard to build their rosters for Heroic AAT. While building we offer support and advice while running regular Heroic Rancor and Normal AAT raids. You'll also have access to the fantastic TNR community which includes many experienced players from F2P to P2P and Theorycrafting Groups.

Requirements

Level 75+
    Active (600 Energy contribution per day)*
    Daily participation in Normal AAT raid*
    Must have Discord

*We of course understand everyone has RL to contend with.

Our Rancor Raiding time is 8pm GMT (3pm EST, 12pm PST)

Contact me on Discord for more information: Chuey#8192
    SWGOH Ally Code: 882-856-675

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Chuey

Hmm, so it won't let me edit this? Oh well I'll post some updated info here if anyone is playing and looking for a guild.

Why join a Guild when you can join a Community?

TNR Mace Windex is Recruiting
    Mace Windex are part of the TNR Alliance, grouped with several other guilds to form a thriving SWGOH community. We're looking for active members as we build to improve our fortunes in Territory Battles.

About us
    • We're a multi-national guild with players from Australasia, through Europe to the Americas.
    • Our Raid timings typically alternate between 11am UTC and 8pm UTC.
    • Our Rancor and HAAT have a 24 hour Zero Phase then are FFA.
    • We're part of the TNR Alliance made up of several of the games oldest guilds and players.
    • GP +78m, 34-Stars last TB.

What we're looking for
    • Daily 600
    • Participate in every Phase of TB following our guidelines
    • Use Discord (Mandatory)
    • Minimum 1.4m GP
    • Participate in the TNR community and be awesome!

Contact me on Discord if you're interested or want to know more! Chuey#8192

Star-Wars-Galaxy-of-Heroes-Rogue-One-update-2.png

Advertisement