Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Tips for moving to new zealand

Registered Users Posts: 2 Finapple

Hi, just looking for any tips or advice on moving to New Zealand. I'm moving with my boyfriend and we're hoping to go to Wellington. Has anyone any experience of the city? And has anyone any recommendations on the visas/flights? I see usit have a package, but I'm just wondering is it worth paying the extra money for that service, or is it just as well to organise all that on our own and save the few quid? Thanks for any advice!

Comments

• Finapple wrote: »
    Hi, just looking for any tips or advice on moving to New Zealand. I'm moving with my boyfriend and we're hoping to go to Wellington. Has anyone any experience of the city? And has anyone any recommendations on the visas/flights? I see usit have a package, but I'm just wondering is it worth paying the extra money for that service, or is it just as well to organise all that on our own and save the few quid? Thanks for any advice!

Hi, I lived in Wellington for about 18 months in 2008-9. I found it really dull, really expensive, and sh+t weather. I'd recommend another part of NZ if possible (others on the forum might be able to advise you better). One thing about Wellington, though, was that I had no trouble finding work (I'm a teacher). But still, it's not a place I'd ever like to return to.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement