Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today Only Deals Currys.Ie

Options
  • 11-12-2016 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭

Today Only 10% OFF
    JBL Charge 3 : €199.99
    JBL Flip 3: €69.99
    UE BOOM 2: €119.99
    UE Megaboom: €249.99
    Bose Soundlink Mini II: €199.99
    Just add the code XMASDEAL when you checkout for home delievery otherwise buying in store they will deduct it for you

These are only a couple of Audio deals that I know are popular among people here, there are lots of different deals not limited to portable speakers
    I'll post back here with any other deals I find and feel free to add any deals you find yourselves

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

They had the charge 3 for €159 not so long ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Yeah probably one of their Black Friday deals its still a decent price especially the flip 3 i think that is a great price - I don't think ive seen it lower than that
    I'll edit the above post forgot to mention you get an additional 10% off putting in the codes in checkout
    Just beware though if you are ordering for Home Delivery its €4.99 so with your 10% you are saving €7 meaning you get the speaker and delivery for €67.98 - that is for the Flip3

Advertisement