Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Razer Raiju (PS4 Controller)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,150 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Prefer the look of the other pro controller - the Nacon revolution, but I have not seen a release for that one yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Can you use that on PC also?

Big selling point being able to use it on both the PC and PS4, saves you buying a controller for both.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Can you use that on PC also?

Big selling point being able to use it on both the PC and PS4, saves you buying a controller for both.

I use the normal DS4 on the PC all the time, it's wired unless you buy Sony's dongle thingy though...

• Registered Users Posts: 45,150 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

The Nacon revolution is buyable on Amazon.co.uk now.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

The d-pad looks awful, might play better than it looks though. I'm hoping that Santa is good and brings me the Xbox Elite controller, that thing is amazing.

I do like the look of the Nacon one and at £90 might have been tempted because I prefer the Xbox style thumb-stick layout but the reviews are poor -http://stevivor.com/2016/12/review-nacon-revolution-pro-controller-ps4/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

I dont like the shape or the cost.

Shame really none of them are wireless that is a feature I most enjoy, yes there is loads of cable but its not the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

The d-pad looks awful, might play better than it looks though. I'm hoping that Santa is good and brings me the Xbox Elite controller, that thing is amazing.

I do like the look of the Nacon one and at £90 might have been tempted because I prefer the Xbox style thumb-stick layout but the reviews are poor -http://stevivor.com/2016/12/review-nacon-revolution-pro-controller-ps4/

Well after alot of researching and mulling over I finally went for the Nacon Gaming Pro controlller, got it for €100 in Smyths and I needed a new controller anyway so the extra €30 or so over the other colour I wanted was not a big deal.

First impressions are really good, the unit itself is stunning and feels even better in the hand. It has a lovely silk matt texture that feels really nice and for a chap with big hand it feels really nice if a tad light. However that can be sorted with the enclosed weights that can tailor the weight to your preference.....

The whole package is very premium and comes in a well packed box with stickers and a carry bag along with a cloth for cleaning after a few hours gaming. The sticks are perfect and ultra smooth but very sensitive out of the box. The software you DL is quite good and within an hour or so I had it set fine with buttons mapped for Rainbow 6.

I would have preferred a wireless controller as I aint no pro player needing instant this and that but its not an issue with the length of the cord is huge!

Best thing about this apart from the feel of the unit is the trigger and the buttons, trigger set to 1% depress in software is a god send in R6 and the buttons are nice and big and have a nice tactile feel to them.

All in all I am very impressed and the 2 year warranty is very good too.

Advertisement