Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo repair?

Options
  • 10-12-2016 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks

My OH has a small tattoo on his finger that is old and worn. It's of huge sentimental value and I was hoping to get a voucher to repair it for christmas. I know absolutely nothing about tattoos so I was wondering:

- Is it possible to get an old tattoo freshened up/fixed?
    - Are tattoo artists cool with going back over someone elses work
    -where and how would be the best way to go about it?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

It is possible to fix it up, yes. Most artists will do touch ups and I don't see it being a problem with it not being the original artist doing the work.

The thing with finger tattoos though because of the placement they're very prone to the ink falling out and fading so do usually require regular touch ups.

Advertisement