Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Satalite dish repair carlow

Options
  • 09-12-2016 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,
    Can anyone recommend someone local for a satalite dish repair in the Carlow area. Looking for an option less expensive than a sky engineer vall out. I have an old dish running 2 sky+ receivers. One is working ok whilst the other is showing as no signal. Think it may need a new LNB as I have checked for loose connections at the receiver.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ForstalDave

If your out of contract with sky i find telling them you will cancel normally gets me a free call out, and once they come out they will replace what need replacing at no cost(i would reckon a break in the cable more than LMB if one output is working)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Reddevil72

Thanks. I will recheck all connections. If that does not work I will try your advice with Sky.

Advertisement