Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Six Nations Referees

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭KBurke85

Jaco Peyper is one of the touchjudges for the first game and is reffing another game between France and Scotland. What a joke the guy shouldnt be anywhere near international rugby for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭purpleisafruit

Peter Fitzgibbon as TMO for 3 of France's matches. I hadn't realised that he'd retired from refereeing. I know he missed a lot of time with a back problem over the last few years but he was back in Pro 12 end of last season.
    Has Clancy completely fallen out of favour with World Rugby? Isn't even getting a game as an AR

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭kuang1

• Registered Users Posts: 13,066 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Peter Fitzgibbon as TMO for 3 of France's matches. I hadn't realised that he'd retired from refereeing. I know he missed a lot of time with a back problem over the last few years but he was back in Pro 12 end of last season.
    Has Clancy completely fallen out of favour with World Rugby? Isn't even getting a game as an AR

TMO's can be active referees. JP Doyle was upstairs for a lot of the RWC games last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

TMOs can be active referees however Fitzgibbon retired end of last season I think. Still is development officer for referees in munster.

• Advertisement
Advertisement