Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Working Holiday Visa New Zealand

Registered Users Posts: 3 PMK1988

Hi Guys,

Hoping to move to New Zealand next March to do the working holiday visa. I am looking at the USIT essential package which costs 500euro - including visa, travel/health insurance, back account, sim card, luggage tag etc.
    Or I could get the visa straight from the NZ website 175euro. But would still have to get cover (I have health insurance, but need to get travel)
    What would you recommend to do?
    Its also my first time doing something like this.

Also for a travelling solo 28 year old male in New Zealand. Any advice on where to base myself, where to travel, look for work?

I work in health and safety but considering farm work when im there

Thanks

Paddy

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement