Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social housing bullying!

Options
  • 08-12-2016 5:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi to all,
    For the four years and till now I have been bullied by a neighbor a couple what started off I became friends with the wife and about two weeks I noticed that she started to back stab her neighbors and birch about them.I didn't really like this at all so I just walked away from her and because of that she has done nothing but pick of me and bully me!

She would get family and her friends up to intimidate us badly, if we would be going out in the car or when we come home she would always pretend to be getting something out of the car and would be staring over at us and laughing, we would be watched from out side as were inside as our kitchen was facing the road, we got blocked in and couldn't go anywhere, got the middle finger.

Because of all this I have lost all confidence in myself, I have gotten so depressed I have suicidal thoughts as I don't want to live anymore!

Does anyone have any advice or has gone through this?

Would love some support as I have just would like to chat to someone.

Thank you so much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,250 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Going by your posting history, if any of this is real (which I doubt) you need to seek real help and not on forums where comments will likely not be what you like

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Atari Jaguar

First off this isn't an illness. You're neighbour is being a c u next Tuesday but so what? Lots of neighbours are. Just tell them to give it over or call the council.

milly22 wrote: »
    How would you know? You like all people so judge mental! In future don't comment.

If all people are so judgmental why are you asking for peoples opinions...

Ring the council they are in ye best position to deal with it

milly22 wrote: »
    Great help there. Not!!!!!!!

Sorry would you like me to go and ask your neighbor to stop? If you're going to rude don't bother asking for help because no ones going to give you any.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

Are you seeing a doctor for your depression?

What did the council say when you approached them? Can you put in for a transfer? What have the Gardaí said?

It sounds like a very difficult situation. There is no point moaning over the same thing for years without attempting to do something about it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kurtosis

Mod note:

OP I'm closing the thread as we can't offer medical advice and this forum probably isn't appropriate for getting advice on dealing with your neighbour situation.

Also, nearly all posts in the thread (from the OP and others) were not of a suitable standard and tone for the forum e.g. suggesting someone's post is not true or their symptoms are not an illness, sarcastic responses. Please read the forum charter before posting here again.

Any questions, please give me a PM. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement