Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Fully Modular PSU

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Could just get a semi modular, a lot cheaper and is modular except for the 24 pin and CPU cables, which you need anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 18,698 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

That Seasonic model is only 80+Bronze, for that price you can get the much better EVGA Supernova G2 80+Gold

This FSP Hydro might also be good - has flat cables.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭LukeyKid

Digital Solitude - Yeah ill have a look at semi modular PSUs you made a fair point :P

K.O.Kiki - Yeah i looked at that PSU as well but on scan its more expensive so i didn't take it into consideration i don't usual by from amazon.
    As for the Hydro looks like a really nice Psu for the money but the lack of reviews on it turn me off it :P

But thanks for the help !

• Registered Users Posts: 18,698 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

LukeyKid wrote: »
    Digital Solitude - Yeah ill have a look at semi modular PSUs you made a fair point :P

K.O.Kiki - Yeah i looked at that PSU as well but on scan its more expensive so i didn't take it into consideration i don't usual by from amazon.
    As for the Hydro looks like a really nice Psu for the money but the lack of reviews on it turn me off it :P

But thanks for the help !
    http://www.realhardtechx.com/index_archivos/FSP.htm
    The 750W model has excellent reviews, and FSP are one of the Tier 1 manufacturers.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭LukeyKid

Oh wow okay well thanks a lot for the input man !

• Advertisement
Advertisement