Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would love some life advice... Need change

Options
  • 07-12-2016 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi there,

I'm a 25 year old female. I have a BA degree in Marketing and no interest in pursuing this area as a career.

I'm working on customer support the past two years but it is not an area or company I want to progress within.

I'm feeling pretty restless and fed up with my current situation.

I've basically decided that by September I will either go back to do a master's or go travelling. I cannot afford both, will need to get a loan to do either one.

But I do not know which to pick.

I've been looking to do a master's in HR as I find this area more interesting then Marketing and it's a practical choice based on my degree.

Or to get a 1 year visa to New Zealand.

I know which will be more fun but less practical. We

What would you do?

I never considered travelling before because I wouldn't dare miss out on time with my granny, who was like a mother to me. She passed away in September. I feel lost but know that there's nothing left to keep me close to home now.

Would appreciate anyone's thoughts.

Thanks!

Advertisement