Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1 cent coffee with AIB + Android Pay till Friday (Dublin)

Options
  • 07-12-2016 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,604 ✭✭✭✭

The following places have €0.01 coffee (appears to be any size any type) till Friday

Legit Coffee (Meath Street)
    Sprout (Dawson Street and Mount Street)
    Network (Aungier Street)
    Cracked Nut (Lower Canden Street)
    Lock 6 (Canal Road)
    Beanhive (Dawson Street)
    Laine, My Love (Talbot Street)

All you need to do is pay with Android Pay and be on AIB. This sounds difficult enough, but it took me about 25 seconds to get set up.

Download the app from the playstore. If your details are already there they will import automatically, verify it. It will promt you to make it the default payment app (if you have Boon).

Then you just tap your unlocked phone against the terminal. Piece of Cake (but the cake is full price, coffee almost free).

If you want a map and helpful schematic head to Lovin Dublin.

https://lovindublin.com/news/you-can-get-1c-coffees-in-all-of-these-dublin-caf%C3%A9s-until-friday

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,604 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Ugh, I am blind and there was already a thread. Mods feel free to delete.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement