Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something wrong with account - cannot purchase xbox membership

Options
  • 06-12-2016 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I sidelined the Xbox bargain alert thread with this after I initially thought it was an issue with a CDkeys vouchers.

But since Friday I have tried a CDKeys code (failed), an Amazon code (failed), my registered paypal account (which bought Battlefront no problem 2 weeks ago) on the console, on browser (Chrome, edge and firefox), my credit card on console, on browser (chrome, edge and firefox).

I have spoken to MS support three times via chat and now once via telephone. And they don't have a clue what's wrong and were offered no resolution/suggested solution other than wait a few more days.

StoneDeaf shared this thread as others were having issues. But to reiterate - I have no stacked memberships. My gold membership expired over a week ago.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/5glf92/tech_unable_to_redeem_my_12_month_subscription/

I do have $4 USD on my account which support are trying to indicate that is causing the issue. But my account is set to ireland, my console is set to Ireland. The credit card is Irish etc.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Cheers
    quad

Advertisement