Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newstalk Waterford

Options
  • 06-12-2016 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭

Whats wrong with the Newstalk transmitter on 107.40 mHz in Waterford?

Sounds like it's playing from a worn vinyl record, constant crackling.

Is this over deviation?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

It's just died entirely.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭Digifriendly

Really annoys me that European Rugby radio rights are not solely with RTE Radio. Here in N. Ireland it is very difficult to get Newstalk FM. I know at home I can listen on the internet but I was driving home from the Ulster match today and couldn't listen to the Munster game as it was on Newstalk. Can you download an app for Newstalk onto your mobile 'phone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Fluffy Cat 88

Really annoys me that European Rugby radio rights are not solely with RTE Radio. Here in N. Ireland it is very difficult to get Newstalk FM. I know at home I can listen on the internet but I was driving home from the Ulster match today and couldn't listen to the Munster game as it was on Newstalk. Can you download an app for Newstalk onto your mobile 'phone?

Yes, there's an app in the "play" store, probably one for iphones too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭Digifriendly

Yes, there's an app in the "play" store, probably one for iphones too.

Yes thank you very much for this info. as I have installed it. Do you know whether it geo-blocks outing live sports commentaries the way BBc i player on radio sometimes does?

Advertisement