Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile home Transporters

Options
  • 06-12-2016 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey boards, so I need to move a mobile home from a caravan park in camp Co Kerry up to my own site in Farranfore Co Kerry. I have searched high and low for a transport company in kerry but traditional haulage companies don't want to do it. Can anyone recommend someone in Co Kerry to do this job. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭bigroad

You could ask over on the Irishrigs.com Irish truckers website,they will know who does that work around that area.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 alec01

bigroad wrote: »
    You could ask over on the Irishrigs.com Irish truckers website,they will know who does that work around that area.

Appreciate your help bigroad, just left them a message. Fingers crossed they can help.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭bigroad

You could try Banna mobile homes and cabins.com in Banna beach Ardfert. They do transport to and from caravan parks.

Advertisement