Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New Renault Megane feedback

Options
  • 06-12-2016 3:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi Folks,
    I'm planing to buy new Reanult Megane. Whats yours opinions on that car? Should until new Grand Megane will be released?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,615 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

If you're talking about the new 2016 model I think it's great. Last model has proved to be very reliable. Only issue I have with the new one is on the GT line the front seats are very heavily bolstered to the point access and exit space is compromised.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭bs2014

Coming from being a VAG driver and never driving a Renault, I got to test drive a Megane GT line last week. The 1.6dci engine is beautiful and car drives lovely, felt tight. Steering was nice and weighty and not what I expected. My Dad drives the new astra and the steering on the astra is lighter. I was in Linders in Chapelizod and couldn't highly recommend the sales guy I dealt with. They had a silver high spec Grand Megane in the showroom which looked beautiful

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

After the debacle with the Megane window regulators, if never buy another Renault.

It wasn't even that for one relative they repaired a set for free, but those broke after and Renault just couldn't be bothered doing a recall to give people permanent fixes.

Advertisement