Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tracking mail to Sweden

Options
  • 06-12-2016 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,849 ✭✭✭✭

I sent a registered parcel to Sweden. An Post tracking seems to only work as far as Heathrow. Does anyone know if there is a site that provides incoming tracking to Sweden
    ?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Discodog wrote: »
    I sent a registered parcel to Sweden. An Post tracking seems to only work as far as Heathrow. Does anyone know if there is a site that provides incoming tracking to Sweden
    ?

It might take a while to track again, it probably won't track until it gets to Sweden.

You can check PostNord website, also you can use 17Track to track the package both side (Anpost and PostNord)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,849 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Classic Boards. I was searching all over the net this morning & you reply in minutes.

I tried Nordpost but no recognition of the number. An Post says 4 working days but maybe it's slower.

I understand that the parcel will be left at a local shop for collection.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

The times are estimated, I post something couple of weeks again, that estimation was 3-4 working days but took about 8 working days, you will not be able to track on the Nordic website until they get it the actual item.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Discodog wrote: »
    Classic Boards. I was searching all over the net this morning & you reply in minutes.

I tried Nordpost but no recognition of the number. An Post says 4 working days but maybe it's slower.

I understand that the parcel will be left at a local shop for collection.

The Scandinavian Countries + Finland do that, if the recipient lives in an apartment block it goes straight to the local shops and the mail carrier gets a notification slip. The site often tells you before the slip arrives.

Your Code should be IEXXXXXXXXXXXSE or similar, its meant to be standardized so if they scan it at import itll track shortly after. Wouldn't be surprised if its in a stack in NL awaiting transit.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,849 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Well it's now 7 working days assuming Monday to Friday.

An Post should change their delivery times

• Advertisement
Advertisement