Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waiting list for dermatologist in Dublin

Options
  • 06-12-2016 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭

Hello all. Just a general inquiry to how long does it take, roughly, to get a dermatologist appointment when refereed from a GP's letter? I'm in the Dublin area.

My condition isn't chronic but would rather get seen sooner rather than later at the same time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,090 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

If it's for a public appointment expect around a year. 3 months or so privately

• Registered Users Posts: 12 bramblec

you can check out cross boarder Healthcare scheme.. ph: 056 7784547
    if you are on a long waiting list in irish hosptital you can travel to any EU country (including Northern Ireland)
    and get your procedure done there and ireland will pay for it. you have to pay up front and claim it back from CBH.
    I have done this and only had to travel 1hr 45 mins to a private clininc in belfast who looked after it in 3 weeks

Advertisement