Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Done deal changed layout

Options
  • 06-12-2016 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭

Not sure if in correct tread but
    Went to Dondeal.ie today and see the layout of ads are different. It now involves a lot more scrolling which im not happy with. Why change something good. i liked the way it was with less scrolling. Its a pain to scroll so much without a mouse.
    any one else like it?
    Also If they are going down this road i think ad more to the description of the add as there is a big blank area under title they could add few more bits of info

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Carson10

Dont like that layout at all... The app has turned into a pain also. for example if you are looking at Volkswagen Golfs and you want to look at Passats, you have to go back and un-select golfs and then click Passats. Also on the app you cant see the year of the car until you open the advert.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭duffman3833

would have preferred to see the year myself, hopefully they improve these little changes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭chicorytip

The cost of placing ad's has also increased significantly particularly in the most popular categories such as motoring.

Advertisement