Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sweaty feet

Options
  • 06-12-2016 5:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭

I don't know where to put this. I don't know what to do but I have very sweaty feet. My feet are drenched at the end of the day after taking my shoes off and I hate the feeling.

Does everyone get sweaty feet? I can't wear open toed shoes or sandals.

Is there anything i can do or what type of shoe is best? I wear waterproof outdoor shoes because of the rain in this country. But i had the same problem with the last pair of shoes and they weren't waterproof, outdoor shoes either.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 190 ✭✭baldtooyoung

The Raptor wrote: »
    I don't know where to put this. I don't know what to do but I have very sweaty feet. My feet are drenched at the end of the day after taking my shoes off and I hate the feeling.

Does everyone get sweaty feet? I can't wear open toed shoes or sandals.

Is there anything i can do or what type of shoe is best? I wear waterproof outdoor shoes because of the rain in this country. But i had the same problem with the last pair of shoes and they weren't waterproof, outdoor shoes either.

I'm in safety boots 11 hours a day.I know the feeling.go to the chemist and get anhydrol forte.it is the business.just follow the instructions and your feet will stop sweating.this stuff is magic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

There's a special powder you can get to put on tyrm/in your socks...

I get it as I've v.sensitive skin and same as you...do be drowned at end of day/in blisters

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭bp

Leather shoes and 100% cotton socks when possible is the way to go! I am the same and natural material makes a big difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭anthony4335

I wear Dubarry deck shoes which I always seem fine in the evening but if I wear runners I would clear a room if I took my shoes off.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭SATSUMA

• Advertisement
Advertisement