Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to find seller from knit and stitch fair

Options
  • 05-12-2016 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭

Hi I wonder if anyone can help me
    I'm trying to find an art seller from the fair in the rds in Nov. They had a stall near the workshops and it was covered in brightly coloured metal pictures of birds, cats, anything really. They even had a few tables with the images on them.
    The fair website isn't helping me, there's no map of the place and none of the sellers links are getting me anywhere.
    If anyone had the map from the place with the retailers, or even remembers the name id be so grateful. The leaflet was black also I think . My mum really wanted a piece for Xmas and I seem to have every other business card other than this one!

Thank you!

Comments

Advertisement