Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NPPR exemption donegal county council

Options
  • 05-12-2016 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi folks

Does anyone have an experience of claiming an exemption for NPPR with Donegal county council?

I am eligible but as it was a few years ago I'm struggling to find a utility bill for one of the years and wondering how strict they are about it. I hadn't heard about it at the time otherwise would have happily paid the amount at the time. I think the disproportionate fees are a bit much but I understand it was to encourage people to pay in the first place.

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

I have just dealt with Dublin city council and they assured me bank statements were fine. My solicitor was looking for utility bills Everyone has to go through this when they sell their home, (barring new builds) even as in my parents case when it has been their PPR and only home forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 jolhm87

Hey OP how did you get on with this? Trying to deal with them atm!

Advertisement