Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA Access as a gift?

Options
  • 05-12-2016 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know how to give EA Access as a gift? I want to give xbox live and EA Access for a year as a christmas present. I know I can get the Xbox live card in Smyths or somewhere but is there any way to give EA Access to someone getting a new Xbox One?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Ludo wrote: »
    Does anyone know how to give EA Access as a gift? I want to give xbox live and EA Access for a year as a christmas present. I know I can get the Xbox live card in Smyths or somewhere but is there any way to give EA Access to someone getting a new Xbox One?

You can buy both on amazon for 55 pounds at the moment. It's 2 codes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Cant see an annual EA Access code on Amazon.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

You couldn't find this one here?

Found that one obviously but not available in Ireland.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Found that one obviously but not available in Ireland.

Ah, use parcel motel then? They've got a UK postcode to use, some of the lads here would know more, as I'm actually in the UK.

• Advertisement

CatInABox wrote: »
    Ah, use parcel motel then? They've got a UK postcode to use, some of the lads here would know more, as I'm actually in the UK.

Nah that wont work either as they don't post it out. Only way to do it is to change country setting on Amazon to UK and then I can get it BUT if I do that I lose my Amazon Household. Thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,926 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Nah that wont work either as they don't post it out. Only way to do it is to change country setting on Amazon to UK and then I can get it BUT if I do that I lose my Amazon Household. Thanks anyway.

Set up a second Amazon account?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I setup an Amazon Account with my UK Parcel Motel address and was able to order the 12 Month Xbox Live and EA Access.
    Cheapest deal for both, its a code they send you so its not a physical card they post out.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Set up a second Amazon account?
    I setup an Amazon Account with my UK Parcel Motel address and was able to order the 12 Month Xbox Live and EA Access.
    Cheapest deal for both, its a code they send you so its not a physical card they post out.

Thanks guys...good idea. I assume there is no bother using those codes on an xbox here?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,926 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Thanks guys...good idea. I assume there is no bother using those codes on an xbox here?

No problem at all. I bought a 12 month Live last week and redeemed no problem.

• Advertisement

Thanks guys...sorted.

Advertisement