Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keyboard/ Organ

Options
  • 05-12-2016 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I want to buy my wife a keyboard/organ for Christmas.I have absolutely no idea what to buy.

She can play to grade 8 and has actually thought about teaching in the future. Also, she and her sister play some weddings etc so a keyboard would be ideal.

Budget is the problem. We've just had a car issue so I've between 500-750e to spend.

I've no problem buying something 2nd if needs be. Her mam has a Kawai at home and she loves that, but it's almost twice my budget.

Any help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭exaisle

Kawai pianos are generally excellent...but given that it's beyond your budget, why not just buy the white notes this year and get the
    blac....eh...just kidding!

I've sent a PM that might be of use....

E..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

exaisle wrote: »
    Kawai pianos are generally excellent...but given that it's beyond your budget, why not just buy the white notes this year and get the
    blac....eh...just kidding!

I've sent a PM that might be of use....

E..
    I've responsed. Much appreciated!

Advertisement