Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ammo boxes

Options
  • 04-12-2016 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭

Thought I'd ask here.

I do a bit of shooting (hunting + target). I use peli cases for the target gear, but rather than using a tool box to keep the hunting and clay kit together, I'm looking to see if I can get an old metal ammo box. They are just the right size for holding ammo, gun spray, rags and the bits and pieces I've accumulated.

Can you get them through mil surplus or something like that?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭KK4SAM

I think I remember seeing them in an Surplus Army store in Midelton see sample in the link.Great man creche.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Not sure where you are located but there is an outdoor equipment shop in Carlow that sells 50cal boxes. Very handy the are

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭ezra_

Owryan wrote: »
    Not sure where you are located but there is an outdoor equipment shop in Carlow that sells 50cal boxes. Very handy the are

Cheers - any idea on the price?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Cant recall but think they were about €20

Advertisement