Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a samsung charger

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,434 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Any decent micro USB charger will do fine. No need to pay a premium for the Samsung brand.

The ones in the links look like they have a limited current capacity. Try to get one that's rated to at least 2 A.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

TheChizler wrote: »
    Any decent micro USB charger will do fine. No need to pay a premium for the Samsung brand..
    did you check the last 2 links? looks more like they are getting a low price for substandard fakes. First might be a high/premium price but I would not trust them, people can still charge lots for fakes to get over the "too good to be true" rule.

So yeah, just get a micro USB charger from a reputable seller, amazon 3rd party sellers are pretty much the equivalent of lads selling dodgy rolexes out of their jackets standing in the doorway of Weirs -you did NOT buy that watch in Weirs. You did NOT buy that charger from amazon.

Lots use this trick of only quoting certain phones/devices when selling memory cards or chargers, taking advantage of people who think others will not work.

The OP might already have a suitable charger and cable. I know I had to send the parents back for refunds on ridiculously overpriced leads they already had from PC world and harvey normans.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,434 ✭✭✭TheChizler

The word "decent" was my get out of jail free card :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 42 mozzypuffs

Thanks guys, i think ill just leave it then and get the white one at carphone warehouse :)

Advertisement