Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BE 105

Options
  • 02-12-2016 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi I need to get to Blanchardstown Shopping centre on Monday Im planning on getting the Bus Eireann 105 but everywhere I check it says it stops on some slip road near the shopping centre...does anyone know where exactly it stops in relation to the shopping centre Im not to familiar with the area i would be afraid I wouldnt know where to go...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,143 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

The Slip Rd Eastbound stop is a longer walk to the Blanchardstown centre than the next stop opposite eBay. When you get off the bus, head back towards the roundabout. The nearest entrance from there is the red entrance (M&S).

The stop for your return leg is a little nearer Blanchardstown village: https://goo.gl/maps/rcBzQKDaXGt

• Registered Users Posts: 13 SIOBhm81

Thats great thank you for the information I will get off at that stop...would I be able to see the shopping centre once I walk back up to the roundabout I might go back to that stop again for the return journey as I would know where to go ...I just would be afraid Id get lost I have no sense of direction thanks again for your help.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,143 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

You might even be able to see it from the bus stop :)

I think it'd be simplest to cross the road at that roundabout (aim for the Ben Dunne Gym, not the tall Liberty Insurance building). From there, there's a pedestrian crossing just up from the roundabout which will take you straight to the red/M&S entrance.

On the way back, stay on the path instead of crossing over at the roundabout again and it'll be the first bus stop you reach (outside eBay).

• Registered Users Posts: 13 SIOBhm81

Thats great!!Thank you..very much appreciated.:)

Advertisement