Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crazy Dogs

Options
  • 02-12-2016 3:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,821 ✭✭✭✭

A dog next door who never gets out and is never walked.

Is put in front garden alone - so, as a result I can not let the kids out in front garden.

It is a German Shepard - so I decided to look up a bit of SI on dogs.

Am I right ? in saying this type of dog should have a leash or a muzzle ?

A bit mad, when a dog can play and bark at everything walking past - but a kid can not go outside into his own garden.

Also about time, Irish law banned these dangerous dogs ?

They don't even clean his **** in back garden.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Parachutes

I wouldn't call a German Shepard a dangerous dog by any measure. It comes down to training as always.

Could you not have a word with the neighbour?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

I don't particularly like closing threads before they get going, but there was something about the op that rang a bell... And indeed op, you opened an almost identical thread last year about your neighbour's German Shepherd in which you ripped the mick out of the topic and the forum users.
    It's silly o'clock in the morning, and you know what they say about making the same mistake more than once.
    Life's too short for the sh!tstorm you appear to want to cause again with this topic.
    Don't open any more threads on this topic here.
    Thanks,
    DBB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement