Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kenwood mixer

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Claregirl

If anyone has a code for Limerick ye might think of me!! Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,975 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Doesn't seem to be in stock anywhere which is a shame. I'd have definitely bought one.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,402 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Thewife wrote: »
    Saw this kenwood mixer heavily reduced in Argos this morning I reserved one in Wexford to be collect by close of business Friday , I can no longer make it down to pick it up so if anyone would like the code let me know

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/3098600.htm?_$ja=tsid%3A30390%7Cprd%3A8088783

Is it still available? Can you PM me the code

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭E30i

Thewife wrote: »
    Saw this kenwood mixer heavily reduced in Argos this morning I reserved one in Wexford to be collect by close of business Friday , I can no longer make it down to pick it up so if anyone would like the code let me know

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/3098600.htm?_$ja=tsid%3A30390%7Cprd%3A8088783

Hi if code still available I would be grateful and will use as I'm working in Wexford today.

Thank you

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Manage to reserved 1 last night at €63.99, I went to collect today, price was back to €249.99, but they honour the reserved price. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,120 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Keep an eye on Amazon warehouse, there's 25% off if Amazon is the seller, picked up a ken wood kmix stand mixer KMX50 for £135 earlier. Good as new.

Advertisement