Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bluetooth receiver? Bit of help

• 01-12-2016 7:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭

Hey all, looking for a recommendation for a BT receiver, I have a oldish Denon with only RCAs input. I have a RCA to 3.5 cable at the moment for my iPhone to stream music. I am looking for a BT receiver so I can steam wirelessly to it, it's in a awkward place, top of kitchen cabinets! It can plug directly into the RCAs or the 3.5 jack. I don't have a clue what to look for or even if I can get what I want. Basically it's to send music to it so I can play tho the Denon into the RCAs or the 3.5 cable with is in turn into the RCAs. I think battery life could be a issue for me cause of the awkward position of the Denon, there is a plug near it so ideally a 240v job would suit, hope this makes sense and someone can direct me or send me a link to what I need,

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,747 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

I'd advise you to look at a Chromecast Audio ... it uses wifi instead of bluetooth. Most music apps are compatible, you just hit the little Tv icon on the top right of your screen to connect... It reduces battery and data drain on your phone because it streams the content directly from the source and you can add as many devices as you like in the future to create a full system.

https://www.google.com/chromecast/audio/

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭elgan

Hi - What would you suggest to use from a tv to send to old fashioned sound system?. One of the threads recommended a converter from digital to analog on the sound system and a bluetooth device at the tv?

Advertisement