Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlson Aluclad

Options
  • 01-12-2016 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi all, i'm looking for reviews of Carlson windows. We are thinking of using them for aluclad or going PVC with camden windows, Inletin.

Aluclad is expensive but in my opinion looks better than pvc, bit worried though about the budget!

Also not sure whether to go with bifold doors or french door. had a lot of negative comments re bifold from some of the suppliers that have stopped using them due to problems after installation.

Any views would be much appreciated.

Please PM me your views.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Mod Note: Observations/reviews by PM only, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭chillit

I would be interested to hear comments about the pros/cons of the bifolds. What problems are occuring after installation. 
    hopefully this can be discussed on the board as long as no companies are specifically mentioned.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

chillit wrote: »
    I would be interested to hear comments about the pros/cons of the bifolds. What problems are occuring after installation. 
    hopefully this can be discussed on the board as long as no companies are specifically mentioned.

A lot of companies don't supply them as they notoriously fickle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭RoryW

would be interested in being PM'd on comments for this thread. thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Staph

I would also be interested in hearing feedback by PM, particularly about the aluclad windows.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement