Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to contact Ali Express after Dispute

Options
  • 30-11-2016 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭

Hi Folks, I am hoping somebody can advise regarding Ali Express as I cannot seem to find the answer on the website.

Cut long story short, I didn't receive goods and opened dispute, my dispute was rejected by seller and gone back and forth between us. According to the process Ali Express are then meant to step in if we can't get agreement by a certain date, which was yesterday and I heard nothing from Ali.

I cannot see an option within the order to contact Ali Express, I can see on website to contact Ali in general but that just brings me back to open a dispute,anybody any ideas on this.

Thank You

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Donkey OTae

Hi Folks, I am hoping somebody can advise regarding Ali Express as I cannot seem to find the answer on the website.

Cut long story short, I didn't receive goods and opened dispute, my dispute was rejected by seller and gone back and forth between us. According to the process Ali Express are then meant to step in if we can't get agreement by a certain date, which was yesterday and I heard nothing from Ali.

I cannot see an option within the order to contact Ali Express, I can see on website to contact Ali in general but that just brings me back to open a dispute,anybody any ideas on this.

Thank You

Hi Bryan, off the top of my head I can't exactly remember where you click to directly involve Aliexpress in a dispute but a good tip is to open a web chat with cust support on a desktop pc.
    You'll be doing a fair bit of typing (copying / pasting) so pc is best.
    I'd recommend have all your info to hand like purchase order, date of purchase & maybe even a clear prepared "typed up" outline of your complaint.
    They do have good English typing skills however I'd suggest explaining your issue as clearly, as simply & an explanation of how you want it reasonably solved.

Advertisement