Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help I am in leaving cert.advice on studying after christmas

Options
  • 30-11-2016 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I am in LC this year and have done very little study so far. I need about 430, is this possible if I start studying after christmas. I got 290 in my christmas tests. Thanks for any advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭meganob

Posting because I am in the exact same situation. Putting no work in at all and it can be seen in my results. It is hard to get started ,I can't tell you the amount of study plans I have made that I've never seen again. Everyone says I have the ability but I just need to get organised and together but with so much to do,it is easy to just ignore it and that's what I've been doing.
    Ignore,See the amount of work to be done,then Panic about it, Repeat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Ron603

Take each subject apart, write up your own notes from each chapter, refer to past exam questions and the syllabus to see what information is required for you to know. Learn things bit by bit, for example a chapter a week from each subject. There's plenty of time left to study.

Advertisement