Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solicitor for property

Options
  • 30-11-2016 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭

Dear Boardsies! On the look for solicitor in Carlow area to get the paperwork sorted for buying a property. Got a quote off Joseph Farrell, anyone has an experience with him?

Or any recommendation? I'd like to get a 'reasonably' priced solicitor who gets the things done properly.

Thanks a million!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭contrary_devil

I would recommend and vouch for John Foley & Co in Bagenalstown. http://john-m-foley-and-co-solicitors.carlow.tel/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

padyjoe wrote: »
    Dear Boardsies! On the look for solicitor in Carlow area to get the paperwork sorted for buying a property. Got a quote off Joseph Farrell, anyone has an experience with him?

Or any recommendation? I'd like to get a 'reasonably' priced solicitor who gets the things done properly.

Thanks a million!

I ve availed of Joe Farrell on several occasions, never had any problems with him or any of his other staff.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

I found Foleys very helpful and professional to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Only the Carlow area? Any solicitor in Ireland, if you already have one, can look after business for you there, but maybe you are in Carlow so...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭padyjoe

vicwatson wrote: »
    Only the Carlow area? Any solicitor in Ireland, if you already have one, can look after business for you there, but maybe you are in Carlow so...

Thank you Sir! I know that very well, just want someone in reasonable reach, don't like to travel far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

padyjoe wrote: »
    Thank you Sir! I know that very well, just want someone in reasonable reach, don't like to travel far.

No probs

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Clarke Jeffers are who I use http://carlowsolicitors.com/

Advertisement