Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UL hospital

Options
  • 30-11-2016 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭

Is it just me or does it seem they always send the foreign doctors with poor English to treat the medical card holders?

Skanger across from me who is a MC doesn't like that

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Arent most the staff 'foreigners'?

Did you hit your head, this is AH!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Is it just me or does it seem they always send the foreign doctors with poor English to treat the medical card holders?

Skanger across from me who is a MC doesn't like that

No. All hospitals have a preponderance of foreign doctors and they treat all patients. And many seem to have bad English. So, it's just your imagination.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Skanger across from me who is a MC

Did he stand up and go..

'alroight, ladies and fellas... yiz are all very welcome down to your A&E department. Can yiz keep the moaning to a minimum der now thanks a fookin lot yiz right shower.
    First up we have de triage nurse, and then we'll be seen by de doctor... if we're bleedin lucky, wha?'

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

They practice on the medical card crew

Advertisement