Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland's Dictatorship

Options
  • 29-11-2016 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭

So our gob****es in power are fighting the EU gob****es so the Apple gob****es wont have to pay us billions in tax

The government are also taking in more terrorist dressed as refugees!!

Meanwhile in the real world people are freezing to death in car parks and children are suffering due to the gob****es refusing to fund a vital drug

What a great little dictatorship we live in.....Hitler treated his own people better ffs, well up until 1943 anyway!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

Ah shure we'll be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Can I have a large coke with my popcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

Zero to Hitler in 2.16 seconds. It's got to be some kind of record.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭oisinmc14

Thought this was going to be about our Nanny State or something valid but its just ad hominems and Godwins law.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭bear1

This is the second thread tonight I see where Ireland is compared to nazi germany.
    Do you even know what a dictatorship looks like? Hint: Belarus, North Korea.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭b_mac2

Gatling wrote: »
    Can I have a large coke with my popcorn

Never gets old...

That cystic fibrosis drug is overpriced. The buck has to stop somewhere. It is only life lengthening so I can see the rationale. We have a medication budget unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭Firefox11

maudgonner wrote: »

Makes an absolute mockery of Godwin's Law I tell you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,127 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

maudgonner wrote: »

Don't give him that much credit. It took far longer than that for him to type it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,553 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Superb late effort and a serious contender for Rant of the Year.

The Hitler bit was a nice touch and might just sway the ROTY judges in your favour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

That cystic fibrosis drug is overpriced. The buck has to stop somewhere. It is only life lengthening so I can see the rationale. We have a medication budget unfortunately.

You might feel very differently if you have a child/grandchild in the future with CF.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Allinall

So our gob****es in power are fighting the EU gob****es so the Apple gob****es wont have to pay us billions in tax

The government are also taking in more terrorist dressed as refugees!!

Meanwhile in the real world people are freezing to death in car parks and children are suffering due to the gob****es refusing to fund a vital drug

What a great little dictatorship we live in.....Hitler treated his own people better ffs, well up until 1943 anyway!

Would that be the democratically elected government you're referring to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

In an alternate reality,

Eoin O Duffy and his blueshirt movement seize control Of The country in 1934. Backed by Nazi Germany and later Spain, he rules the country with an Iron fist, creating a hermit kingdom that is isolated from the rest of the world.

You might feel very differently if you have a child/grandchild in the future with CF.

Yeah. I totally agree but cost effectiveness has to be considered. Can't let emotions affect your judgment. I'm a hospital pharmacist so I deal with drug compaies quite regularly. They'll come back to the table with a lower offer soon. Their concern is profit. Ours is patient benefit and cost effectiveness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Ferrari3600

But hang on. I thought Ireland was a dictatorship because the SJW cucks were oppressing us with their fascist political correctness??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Arsemageddon

Hitler treated his own people better ffs, well up until 1943 anyway!

Except for the Jews, the disabled, the gays, the communists, the Jehovah Witnesses and just about everyone who wasn't a Nazi (except the SA, he wiped them out too).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

Grayson wrote: »
    Don't give him that much credit. It took far longer than that for him to type it.

You're right. For some reason I was imagining him using voice-to-text software so that he could rant out loud, his voice getting higher pitched as he went and his face getting more and more puce from the rage.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Eh, no.
    Hitler treated his own people better ffs, well up until 1943 anyway!

Ehhhhhh definitely no.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement