Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How does netamo and the likes work?

Options
  • 29-11-2016 8:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭

Like I want to buy one, but how does it work? My burner is a firebird popular 90.. it's switched on from outside. Will it work?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭wexfordman2

Edups2.0 wrote: »
    Like I want to buy one, but how does it work? My burner is a firebird popular 90.. it's switched on from outside. Will it work?

I'm trying to figure out how to integrate one with my heating as well, it's external like fired, with three zones, one for water and two for living area/bedroom area zones.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,569 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Netatmo doesn't support dedicated hot water zones. If you have a hot water zone (as opposed to hot water from a combi/system boiler or electric immersion) then you will have to go with Nest or Hive with the hot water zone option.

Note if you have two zones in addition to the hot water, then you will need to buy two thermostats, one to control each zone.

Advertisement