Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

taking extra classes...?

Options
  • 29-11-2016 7:11pm

does anyone know if its possible to take extra classes, of a subject that isn't offered on your course, in 3rd year? i'm in a course with low hours and low enough workload so I think it would be feasible for me. Who would I talk to about it to get permission, or is it even allowed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭VanishingActs

Yeah it's possible, it's called taking an additional module. I did it in third year myself. You get an additional module form from SAA. You need permission from the module leader and I think your course head too. I took mine on a normal basis meaning it affected my QCA (the module leader wouldn't allow otherwise) but sometimes you can just take them on pass/fail.

Advertisement