Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City North Hotel

Options
  • 29-11-2016 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi There,

Thinking of booking city north hotel for my wedding. Would love some feedback from other brides that may have been married here or from guests that attended a wedding here also

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 The_Stranger

I had my wedding reception here last August. Couldn't fault them to be honest. They went above and beyond our expectations and were so easy to deal with and very accommodating. Food is delicious and portions are generous. We had a set menu with a choice on mains but it was no problem for a couple of guests to change their starter or dessert on the day. I would highly recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 weddingbliss

I had my wedding reception here last August. Couldn't fault them to be honest. They went above and beyond our expectations and were so easy to deal with and very accommodating. Food is delicious and portions are generous. We had a set menu with a choice on mains but it was no problem for a couple of guests to change their starter or dessert on the day. I would highly recommend them.

That's brilliant thank you and could you tell me what time the bar closed at we have extension until 2 so just wondering did residents bar stay open later ?

Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 48 The_Stranger

That's brilliant thank you and could you tell me what time the bar closed at we have extension until 2 so just wondering did residents bar stay open later ?

Many thanks

Yes ours finished at 2 and then we went out to the reception area and the night porter continued to serve drinks.

Advertisement